Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Emphatic Support for Injured Motorcyclists.
Riding a motorcycle can be a fun, cost-effective way to travel for those seeking the freedom of the open road. However, that freedom — and lack of protection — also makes motorcycles dangerous.
Dahlberg Law Group recognizes your right to be on the roadway and motorists’ responsibilities to share the road. We also know what it takes to obtain compensation when a motorist acts recklessly and causes you serious injuries. Our firm has a reputation for delivering compassionate, experienced, and determined legal representation to motorcycle crash victims.
To recover your damages, contact our Wisconsin motorcycle accident lawyers at 262-677-8999 today or fill out our free case review form.
MILWAUKEE motorcycle ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS | Dahlberg LAw Group
Protecting Your Rights after a Motorcycle Crash
The public sometimes assumes that a motorcycle crash is the biker’s own fault, but that’s not always the case. Many motorcyclists pride themselves on strictly obeying traffic laws and taking every precaution to avoid an accident. Often, a careless motorist is to blame. Our personal injury law firm can investigate your claim to determine the best approach to obtain the maximum possible compensation.
Matters we consider include:
- Your use of protective gear: Wisconsin does not have a helmet law, so you can choose to ride without one. The state puts the responsibility on bikers to drive responsibly instead of requiring safety gear that lawmakers do not believe should be a legal mandate. However, your use of protective gear – such as a helmet, goggles, faceguard, boots, gloves, and abrasion-resistant jacket and pants – may minimize motorcycle injuries.
- Types of motorcycle accidents: Single-vehicle incidents are common with motorcycles. For example, a motorcyclist may hit a tree, barrier, or another hard surface. However, just because no other motorist was involved does not mean the accident was the motorcyclist’s fault. Often a crash occurs because of poorly maintained roadways or an obstruction in the biker’s path. More common are accidents involving a motorist who cuts off or runs into a motorcyclist.
- Types of motorcycle injuries: Motorcyclists are often at greater risk of serious injuries than motorists involved in a car accident. This is because motorcycles do not have the same safety features, including seat belts, airbags, and a metal enclosure. Motorcyclists, therefore, risk brain damage, spinal cord injuries, amputations, fractures, and road rash from being thrown from the bike or crushed by a car or their own motorcycles.
- Causes of accidents: A motorcycle’s small size and maneuverability make it more prone to accidents. Commonly, motorcycle crashes occur when a bike hits a pothole or uneven pavement.
Proving Negligence in a Motorcycle Accident
In order to fight for the compensation you deserve after a motorcycle accident, your attorney must be able to prove that the injuries you suffered, both monetarily and physically, were the result of the other driver’s negligence. Negligence is the failure to act with a certain level of care that is expected in a given situation. To prove negligence in Wisconsin, your attorney must be able to prove that:
- The law required the other driver to exercise a certain level of care
- The other driver breached their duty of care
- Your injuries are directly related to the other driver’s actions
- The harm you suffered was foreseeable
- The damages you suffered were caused by the other driver’s negligence
Call (262) 677-8999 to begin a free case evaluation with one of our Wisconsin attorneys.
Personal Injury Case Types
Dahlberg Law group was very responsive and professional. We were going through a tough time and Phil was extremely good at keeping us up to date. We felt like our questions were always answered and we were extremely pleased at the way Phil navigated through our case. I would highly recommend the Dahlberg Law Group.
Aggressive & Affordable Legal Support
At Dahlberg Law Group, we take pride in the quality of our legal representation. Our Wisconsin motorcycle accident attorneys are committed to helping people who suffer harm because of the negligence of others.
Please contact our office at 262-677-8999 or fill out the free case review form.
We Are Here to Help
Fill out a Free Case Evaluation form to get started today or call our office.
Proudly Serving Wisconsin Communities
Hiring an experienced, licensed auto accident attorney to represent your auto accident claim is an important step in the recovery process.
At the Dahlberg Law Group, we have been providing legal counsel to Wisconsin residents for over 30 years and have established a track record of success in the process. Your initial consultation with our firm is free. That means there is no cost to call us to discuss your claim. There are no upfront fees or costs for our services. We are only paid if we obtain compensation from a settlement or court victory.
We welcome the opportunity to review the details of your claim and are available to help you today.
For your free consultation, call 262-677-8999.
We’re here to help!
Personal Injury & Workers Compensation
How much is your injury worth?
Schedule your free consultation.